Abbotsleigh Aquatic Centre
The Abbotsleigh Aquatic Centre is a state of the art heated indoor pool for year round use by the public and the Abbotsleigh community. The centre offers a range of swimming and diving programs, along with aquatic fitness classes, adult squads, lap swimming and intensive holiday swimming and diving programs.
There are programs and activities for all ages and competency levels. The centre has:
- An eight-lane 25 m heated indoor pool
- Diving springboards (two 1 m boards and one 3 m board)
- Male and female change facilities, disabled change facility
- Seating for approximately 250 people
- Onsite car park
The Aquatic Centre is now open to Abbotsleigh students, siblings and external students for learn to swim, swim squads and diving.
Please note: all participants will be temperature checked on arrival and will be required to use hand sanitiser.
- Only essential parents/carers of Levels 1 and 2 Learn to Swim students are permitted to enter the building
- Visitors must register their attendance using the displayed QR code and wear a mask
- All other parents must drop off and pick up only, without entering the building
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no adult lap swimming or aqua aerobics in 2022
As the health and wellbeing of every member of our community is at the forefront of our minds, Abbotsleigh is constantly monitoring information from the Australian and NSW Government Health Departments in relation to COVID-19. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide you with updates as they arise.
Parking for the Aquatic Centre
All vehicles should access the Aquatic Centre via Gate 1A, Ada Avenue.
A limited number of dedicated Aquatic Centre parking spaces are available in the underground car park accessed via Gate 1A. These spaces are clearly marked and can be found on the side closest to the Aquatic Centre. Please refrain from parking in non marked spaces as these are reserved for Abbotsleigh staff.
Street parking is also available for the Aquatic Centre in The Glade. All pedestrian access to the Aquatic Centre should be via The Glade walkway.
Aquatic Centre enquiries
Mrs Jo Wheatley, Manager
Phone: +61 2 9473 7830