Abbotsleigh works in partnership with Kids Club OSHC to provide a high quality program of learning and care to our girls from Transition to Year 6 each morning and afternoon.
We cater for a range of families, from those with working parents to those who have children involved in afternoon activities at the School. We also care for those children who enjoy socialising with friends and for families who want their child’s homework supervised.
Our philosophy recognises the uniqueness of the individual and the importance of the relationships that children bring to the centre.
At Kids Club OSHC, we strive to:
- Provide high quality education and care
- Provide a safe, secure and happy environment where children have a sense of belonging
- Foster children’s imagination, creativity and curiosity
For more information and to enrol, please visit the Kids Club OSHC website.
- Before school care is open from 7-8.15 am during term time and includes a simple breakfast and time for supervised play and craft both indoors and out
- After school care is open from 3-6.30 pm during term time and includes a nutritious afternoon tea, an active and engaging program run by amazing educators, and a dedicated craft room