Application for enrolment
Our aim is to make the enrolment process as smooth as possible for you.
Please complete and return the application for enrolment form below, which can be submitted either online or in hard copy.
What else do I need to provide?
Your application will need to be accompanied by several supporting documents and other information, listed here:
- A copy of your daughter’s full birth certificate
- A copy of your daughter's latest school report if she is of school age
- Test results if relevant to age (e.g. NAPLAN for Years 3, 5, 7 and 9)
- The name, address and telephone number of two referees who can be contacted
- A copy of your daughter's Australian citizenship certificate, if applicable
Note: An English proficiency test may be required for students whose first language is not English, particularly those applying from overseas.
Please don't hesitate to contact the Registrar if you need any help with the application process.